OUR DATA POLICY
We’re available to chat. Reach out to us anytime!
PRIVACY AND NON-DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Information Gathering and Usage
1. When you register at Better Life Healthcare Solutions we ask for information such as your ame, company name and email address. We also ask for you billing address if you use our service.
2. Better Life Healthcare Solutions uses collected information for the following
- products and services provision
- identification and authentication
- services improvement
- contact you in the case that you are a winner of a promotion
- to send you information about new
- promotions, products, and services offered by us
- for research which would include conducting analysis of the performance of promotions
Cookies and Web Beacons
1. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
2. Cookies are required to use the Better Life Healthcare Solutions service.
3. We may use web beacons to help us better manage content on our site. A web beacon may be used on our web pages to collect information, deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Better Life Healthcare Solutions uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Better Life Healthcare Solutions.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include
the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
You may “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails from My Broker Search by emailing [email protected].
Better Life Healthcare Solutions may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service. How we protect your information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site
following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Describes how you will handle and use all personal information you collect from consumers that agree to receive SMS (text) messages from you. Personal information includes but is not limited to mobile phone numbers, other phone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, birth dates, gender, and any other identifying information.
- Your mobile number cannot be shared with any third parties for marketing/promotional purposes.
- Personal information cannot be shared or sold to third parties for marketing purposes.
This document was last updated on October 27th, 2023